PULSE INDUCTION DETECTORS
The pulse induction kind is specifically employed to look deep into the surface for relics, gold, and treasure. The larger-sized models are employed at checkpoints that need security for firearm/weapon detection. A single coil is employed for this purpose and it transmits a magnetic field into the ground.
- Super fast tuning to the ground
- Bigger display with higher definition, with more precise graphics
- More sensitive, better detection depth
- More functions, but extremely intuitive and easy for operation
- The microprocessor tracks and controls all functions